Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Big Question

No, I haven't asked Meara to marry me for the second time, even though I know Meara would love to do the whole wedding thing over again (but I'm sure Tim and Jhon wouldn't want to see that bill). The big question we keep hearing over here is, "Why the heck did you move to New Jersey?!" 
Honestly, every time I say that I just moved over here from Seattle, people have the same response, "I've heard Seattle is so beautiful! Why in the world would you move over here?" I mean, c-mon people! You aren't making this any easier! And how about representing your state? It would be nice to hear, "Oh wow, well you will love it here! We have so much to offer!" But no, we continue to get the same response... So I think I'm just going to stop telling people I just moved from Seattle. Maybe I'll change it and say I moved from South Dakota. New Jersey HAS to be better than South Dakota, right? 

-Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but not really. I think NJ is probably better than Iraq, though I am not certain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And....you can always move back to Seattle, when Meara's time at Rutgers is over...

    ReplyDelete